Login

Educated Earth's Official Forum **You Can Login Via Your EEarth Account**

Register Member List Medals

Jaccob Slavin Hurricanes Jersey

The actions and reactions that compose our Universe.

Jaccob Slavin Hurricanes Jersey

Postby bears123 » Tue May 07, 2019 2:27 am

Write notes to yourself. When you have finished a conversation with someone, take a moment to write something about him or her on the back of his or her card. This will help jog your memory when you contact them after the event.

After each networking event I gather all the cards I have collected and put a rubber band around them together with note to remind myself of which event I met these people at. I place the pile of cards on my laptop keyboard so I that I action them the next day. Some people invest in contact management systems Jaccob Slavin Hurricanes Jersey , and many of them are good, however you can still establish an effective contact system using basic tools such as a business card holder and Microsoft Outlook or Lotus Notes.

Schedule follow up time. Whenever I book a networking event into my schedule I always schedule another 30-minute appointment with myself for the day after the event to follow up with the organisers and the people I meet.

Send handwritten cards. I handwrite thank you cards for those people I made a real connection with. I thank them for the time we spent, for the information they gave me or acknowledge some other connection that we made. Receiving a hand written card in the mail is so unusual and personal that it delivers with it a powerful impression, far stronger than a quick email might.
bears123

Return to Physics & Chemistry