Login

Educated Earth's Official Forum **You Can Login Via Your EEarth Account**

Register Member List Medals

Greivis Vasquez Jersey

The geological processes that shape the world we live in.

Greivis Vasquez Jersey

Postby Shifangjing » Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:03 am

The medical community wants us to believe that only prescription drugs are the answer for the symptoms of indigestion. Naturally this is not true. Antacids are, at very best, a temporary fix and they are loaded with harmful ingredients like sodium and aluminum. PPI drugs (proton pump inhibitors) like Nexium and Prilosec should only be used for eight weeks Georginio Wijnaldum Netherlands Jersey , at most. It says so right on the package, but right after eight weeks what are we to do? Furthermore, these drugs only mask and hide the symptoms and have hundreds of dangerous side effects. They do not heal the condition! They only make the drug makers rich at our expense!

I used to suffer from acute GERD. I confess that I too ate on the run. I didn’t chew my food correctly. I washed everything down with soda and became addicted to a PPI drug – that purple pill. It was so simple and handy. I could abuse my body and not suffer for it. I thought that drug was my salvation until that illusion came crashing down on me.

After numerous years of taking this drug, my condition became worse and I was told to double the dose. I started to really feel sluggish and tired. My vision suffered and my blood pressure soared. I realized that these were almost certainly side effects of this PPI drug. Maybe I was suffering from malnutrition? How does the physique digest and assimilate food with out stomach acid?

I did a pc search and discovered that there were hundreds of possible side effects. I was shocked at what I discovered! I was harming my body and I .
Shifangjing

Return to Earth Sciences