Login

Educated Earth's Official Forum **You Can Login Via Your EEarth Account**

Register Member List Medals

I am not fazed

The geological processes that shape the world we live in.

I am not fazed

Postby babyoo » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:22 am

I am not fazed. I was told by friends in Government that this is just the beginning of many attacks to be levelled against Jack Warner, to discredit me as a person. His message to FIFA Coins critics: Leave Jack Warner alone. Denier of the weekGhana FA head Kwesi Nyantakyi – pinning the blame for corruption allegations against him on wicked journalists … It can only take a lunatic to say such things, only if you are sick in the head and a mad man would you talk about inflated figures in the budget. His final thought: How can a person who is not a lunatic publish such claims? Manager newsKenya: a) 4 April, AFC Leopards deny reports on coach James Nandwa's future. We call upon media houses to refrain from reporting sensational articles without counter checking the facts from the highest authority. Nandwa is our coach. 12 April: He isn't.b) Sacked KCB coach Juma Abdalla, reflecting on his lot. Coaching is like walking through a minefield. You don't know when your legs will be blown away. I saw it coming, but life must go on. I wish them well. Launch of the week Save the Dream – a global campaign to promote sporting integrity, ethics and values to young people, linking up with Serie A under the slogan Save the Dream for ethical sport – sponsored by the Qatar Olympic Committee.Biggest slightFrance: Marseille forward Andre-Pierre Gignac - threatening to sue Burger King for adapting PSG fans' size-mocking chant a Big Mac for Gignac into a Whopper for Gignac campaign. Lawyers say the posters are denigration .Respect campaignBrazil: Atletico-MG president Alexandre Kalil on why he invaded the pitch after their draw with Cruzeiro to call referee Leandro Pedro Vuaden a thief, son of a bitch, gangster vagabond . Kalil: He made a mockery of us. Vuaden: The behaviour is normal. Rapprochement latestRomania coach Victor Piturca, asked if time had mellowed his row with striker Adrian Mutu, banned last year for comparing Piturca to Mr Bean online. As a player, as a man, on both counts, he's nothing to me. There can be no relationship. He never plays again. Fresh start newsEx-Brazil striker Adriano, 32, sacked by Paranaense after four FIFA games for going clubbing and missing training twice, ready for a new fresh start. I have offers from the MLS, Arab countries, Turkey, even Europe. I feel like a player again.
babyoo

Return to Earth Sciences