Login

Educated Earth's Official Forum **You Can Login Via Your EEarth Account**

Register Member List Medals

Short Stories

Do you have any short stories you've written that fall under science-related or sci-fi? We'd love to hear them! Or read them, as it were.

ActivOx

Postby marvendwayne » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:11 am

Do I really have to live with the side effects for the rest of my life just to be able to control my blood pressure? Sadly, the doctor said yes because he believed that only these drugs can keep my blood pressure low. If I try stopping taking the anti-hypertensive drugs, my blood pressure will definitely increase and complications will start to develop.

At first, I completely believed my doctor. For the past 25 years, my mom and dad have been on anti-hypertensive medications and they see themselves still drinking these drugs as long as they live. Maybe, hypertension really has no cure at all. What anti-hypertensive medicines do is lower hypertension but not really get rid of it once and for all.

One day, I decided to look for answers on the Internet after having to cope with dizziness and severe vomiting because of the calcium channel blocker. I found articles saying that hypertension can be treated with natural methods while some articles said that it could not. I was really bent in finding the natural cure for hypertension since I do not want to drink anti-hypertensive medicines for the rest of my life nor live with its side effects.

I had no idea which natural methods are effective for treating hypertension and which are ineffective. Of course, I did not want to put my life at risk knowing that my blood pressure can definitely go up if I stop taking the drugs. And then I found a review about an eBook called Blood Pressure Truth. I even found a lot of users who testified to the excellent results of the said ebook. So, I decided to buy the eguide in the hopes that it will cure my hypertension.

https://supplementdiary.com/activox-review-review/
marvendwayne

Re: Short Stories

Postby rocko000702 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:01 am

rocko000702

Deer Antler Plus

Postby marvendwayne » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:54 am

Ever wonder why millions of people all over the world want six pack abs but only about 3% of our population actually has them? If you are asking "How do I get ripped six pack abs?" then you might be wondering what the 97% don't know. Well, there are 3 things that all people who have successfully developed six pack abs have in common. Today I'd like to share these things with you so you can soon place yourself among the elite 3%!

Anyone who has developed a flat stomach is aware of the myths surrounding muscle toning and burning belly fat. The truth is that there is simply not a pill that you can take and get a ripped stomach! And most of the gadgets that are sold over the Internet and on television are worthless junk. You don't need expensive equipment. Actually you don't even need to belong to a gym. Here are the three things that all successful people have in common:

They understand that their mental mindset is the top priority. Nobody will reach their goals if they don't believe in themselves and this is the main reason why most people will never have six pack abs. They never really believed they could do it anyway and it became a self-fulfilling prophecy. They understand that proper nutrition is even more important than exercise. All the exercise in the world will do you little good if you aren't eating right. There are certain fat burning foods that if eaten in the proper amounts at the right times will increase metabolism and hormonal response.

They understand that specifically targeting the ab muscles is NOT the way to get six pack abs. This is probably the BIGGEST myth out there. The actual abs workout is kind of weird! It is a full body resistance workout that actually has very little to do with your abs! Without understanding and adopting these 3 things, it is not realistic to think that you will ever have six pack abs. The good news though, is that pretty much anyone, regardless of age sex or genetics has a set of six pack abs waiting to be uncovered! How about you?

https://healthinfluencer.net/deer-antler-plus-review/
marvendwayne

Better Bladder

Postby marvendwayne » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:39 am

Tea tree oil can be purchased from a health food and organic stores and apple cider vinegar is available in most grocery stores. Top 4 Alternatives to an Over the Counter Nail Fungus Treatment For some people, OTC nail fungus treatments just aren't as effective as they only deal with the problem on a superficial level without targeting the internal problems as well. Here are the top four most effective alternatives to topical nail fungus treatments.
Natural Remedies - tea tree oil, vitamin E, almond oil, jojoba oil, and clove oil are just a few

Have you ever caught someone else's boisterous laughter? Surely you did! Stronger bonds are formed when laughter is shared, and nothing beats the feeling of happiness when you indeed get infected! Did you know that laughter not only brings out your wacky side but is also now confirmed as a powerful medicine? A continuously expanding body of medical research recognizes the benefits of laughter in terms of preventing and reversing disease caused by the impact of stressful events on our lives.

This finding isn't actually as new as we think it is. For thousands of years, sages have recognized the importance of laughter, as recorded in the ancient scriptures. "A merry heart doeth good like a medicine," says the Bible (Proverbs 17:22). More recently, comedian Bill Cosby succinctly said, "If you can laugh at it, you can survive it."

Who wouldn't remember the 1998 film Patch Adams when it triggered a flurry of attention and renewed interest in the use of laughter as therapy? Based on a true story, actor Robin Williams portrayed a doctor who saw humor as an important component of medicine.

https://supplementdiary.com/better-bladder-review/
marvendwayne

Kindle Sniper Review

Postby marvendwayne » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:25 am

I don't want to lament on my vocational past, but I will say this. I didn't want to work for the 'man' anymore. Furthermore, I despised having been worked to the bone - only to be discarded from my post by layoffs and an 'amoral' corporate climate. Three layoffs in three years kind of takes it toll on you. So that brings me to today. I love my independence, and I love to challenge myself. Therefore, I entered the world of Internet Marketing in November of 2009.

Needless to say, it has been a bit of a roller coaster ride. How does one start any type of business with very little capital for start up costs? The first thing that came to my attention was affiliate marketing and making your own website to build my business. What is affiliate marketing? Well, if you have ever used the internet and surfed the web, then it is probably 100% possible that you have been surrounded by affiliate marketers.

In fact, you could have been surrounded by them on a daily basis -and didn't even know it. When you visit just about any public website, whether is it TMZ, Amazon, Eharmony well you get the picture. All of these sites are a platform for advertisers to display advertisements. We are all aware of advertiser 'pop ups', so it is almost impossible to not be familiar with these advertisements if you have used the internet. So, did I want to be a part of the 'pop up' advertiser's fraternity.

Absolutely not. I hated pop up ads. Now with anti pop-up software, the pop ups are not as frequent as in the past. However, affiliate advertising, or affiliate marketing, is alive and well. To put in plainly, huge companies like Netflix, Nutrisystem, Match.com, and any other big company will use affiliate marketers to place ads for them on the internet. If you or I, as an affiliate, place an ad in which someone clicks on that ad -and buys the product- we will receive a commission for the sale of that product. Its that simple. Or is it?

https://optimusforexreview.com/kindle-sniper-review/
marvendwayne

Postby tentysimpson » Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:38 pm

Thank you so much for writing this article for us, I have been looking to read something about this topic for so long and I wasn't able to get my hands on something worth reading. Your information is complete and written in a manner that people from all sector can get some information.

Look up web page situs bola terpercaya 2019 namely BEINCASHBOLA. Judi bola Indonesia is one of the most popular betting in the world.

For all of you players who are still looking for one of the biggest and best agen bola terpercaya. You can immediately daftar judi bola or create an account right now with bandar bola online BEINCASHBOLA.
tentysimpson

Postby glairekarenica » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:31 pm

Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the last part :) I got info so much. I was looking for this particular information for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

Good news comes for bettor lovers, because there has been born situs judi bola online terpercaya Indonesia trusted 2019, namely BEINCASHBOLA
glairekarenica

The Wealth Compass

Postby marvendwayne » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:09 am

It may take weeks or months to become competent at this but if you can persevere it will most ]certainly benefit you and your level of activity and motivation. You will then be able to maintain your focus to complete tasks each day even when that unexpected emergency pops up. There are many ways to meditate so it is best to do some research into finding the methods that suits you best.

Its a fact of life, there are always going to be problems. And believe it or not that's a good thing. You see we must consider that the only people who have no problems whatsoever are the ones who are no longer with us, because they're lying in a cemetery, or a morgue or where ever people go when they depart this world.

Life is a game that teaches us to be strong by testing us, consistently and the difference between those who "succeed" or don't is how they perceive and react to their "problems." Here are a few tips in helping you to deal with your problems -Figure out your outcome - think about this. You may be experiencing a tough time, although more often than not we give ourselves a really tough time by constantly running all the horrible possibilities or consequences in our head that will never happen anyway. As Mark Twain, the famous American writer put it, during his lifetime he experienced thousands of tragedies, most of which didn't even happen.

By remembering that the really bad stuff rarely ever happens, and especially not to you, your mind is going to be that much freer to think about the things that you do want. So forget about pictures of the bailiffs coming around when you don't pay your debts, and think of the immense pleasure, pride and security you will enjoy as you drive to the cash machine in your luxurious black BMW/ Mercedes/ Bentley or Porsche, and as you withdraw £1,000 and check your balance you are lifted spiritually by the familiar six zeros behind the figure in your bank account.

https://salutemreviews.com/the-wealth-compass-review/
marvendwayne

Paxforex

Postby marvendwayne » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:24 am

The more factory orders a country has, the more it is going to be producing in the near future. The more work there is in that country, the more the employees will have to spend on goods and services once they are paid by the factories. This will make the prospects for the near future of the country look brighter, and therefore a more worthy investment opportunity.

The trends forecasted by the Forex factory calendar can indicate economic conditions, and will point to the direction the prices of goods and services will go. Analysts use this information to prepare information for traders that can forecast trends in a currency rate, and factor in things like interest rates, and other economic and political news indicators into the forecast calendar.

The foreign exchange is a decentralized and largely unregulated trading venue, where national currencies are traded for each other. In spite of the lack of cohesion that most trading industries activity among traders and brokers throughout the world, there is one place where they all come to get latest information, trends, and forecasts in the world of Forex.

Forex Factory is the name of this web site devoted entirely to Forex. It is the world's most popular place to trade on the Foreign Exchange. It includes a calendar that can be used to predict buys and sells, a very active forum with multiple topics ongoing, and a news service. The Forex Factory follows the trends that will affect a nation's currency by tracking the factory orders that originate from that country. In a rather complicated formula, the index can calculate how orders for goods and products translate to future raw materials needed in order to manufacture the items.

https://forexprofitideas.com/paxforex-review/
marvendwayne

Postby rocko000702 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:20 pm

rocko000702

PreviousNext

Return to Short Stories