Login

Educated Earth's Official Forum **You Can Login Via Your EEarth Account**

Register Member List Medals

Aiming for the ultimate team coins groups

Do you have any short stories you've written that fall under science-related or sci-fi? We'd love to hear them! Or read them, as it were.

Aiming for the ultimate team coins groups

Postby fifasuzan » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:51 pm

A couple round-robin group stages follow. The initial, Round Four,ultimate team coins takes place by November 2015 in order to September 2016 and pits the superior six teams while in the region as with August 2014 – Costa Rica, Mexico, Usa, Honduras, Panama, Trinidad and also Tobago – type in the fray. Rounded Five, the final round generally known as the Hexagonal, will administer place from The fall of 2016 to October 2017 but will see six teams do round-robin play with the three direct attractions to Russia, then one potential fourth

Ten teams from your CONCACAF region have qualified for any World Cup since the inaugural tournament with 1930. The region matters among its ranks most of the smallest competing members in the FIFA family. This likes of Anguilla, Nicaragua and the two Virgin Islands clusters have got a long road ahead of them, and simply a glimmer of expectation. But as of right this moment, they are alive so are their wishes.
fifasuzan

Re: Aiming for the ultimate team coins groups

Postby DebraG » Sun May 12, 2019 2:14 pm

This is great! I wanted to make custom coins for my friends business but he refused because it would be too generous he said. He does tow truck halifax services and so I wanted to make acutom coin with a tow truck on one side and the flag of halifax on the other. I was going to make twenty of them out of silver. I think I might stil ldo it for Christmas this year.
DebraG

Return to Short Stories