Login

Educated Earth's Official Forum **You Can Login Via Your EEarth Account**

Register Member List Medals

How to recover data from oppo r15?

From the Hobbit to the Zerg, chat about Fantasy & Sci-Fi here.

How to recover data from oppo r15?

Postby ukjhr » Fri May 17, 2019 4:25 am

For shutterbugs, the Oppo R15 houses a 20-megapixel front-facing shooter which can be used for capturing selfies and making video calls. At the back, the smartphone hosts dual 16+5-megapixel primary sensors which along with a dual-tone LED flash is designed to capture images and videos in both bright and dark conditions.
For storing data and apps, you get 128GB of onboard storage space which you can expand further using a microSD card up to 256GB. Unfortunately, there isn't any dedicated memory card slot, and one has to rely on the Hybrid SIM slot.

Method to recover data from oppo r15:

The Android Data Recovery for Windows and Android Data Recovery for Mac,both allows you scan and recover lost/deleted contacts, text messages, photos, videos, music, documents from oppo r15 directly,and save them on your computer.
ukjhr

Re: How to recover data from oppo r15?

Postby youzune » Fri May 17, 2019 9:44 pm

Android Data Recovery can easily Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Any Android Phone and SD card. So, you can easily to recover deleted data from oppo r15 with this tool.
youzune

Re: How to recover data from oppo r15?

Postby Juvanta » Wed May 22, 2019 5:32 am

Thanks for this article. Recently I lost some of my important data from my oppo r15. defense attorney for dog bites I really wanted to recover it. I have browsed other forums for a solution but didn't find any. Can anyone suggest a solution?
Juvanta

Return to Mystic Realm